• Flexible installation with current transformers on mains or load side; one simple CT connection point for all modules.
• Intelligent load and energy management with standby control and additional Digital I/O.
• Simple and modular installation (wall-mount or rack-mount); recommended for 180 A and more.
• Easy filter scalability and extension of mitigation current beyond 300 A; one sync module can connect and coordinate up to 5 power modules (5×60 A) in parallel; higher mitigation current rates are possible by paralleling the sync modules, e.g. for 480 A active harmonic filter, 2 sync modules and 8 power modules are required.
• Available as part of the Ecosine Active Sync cabinet or as an option for later upgrade.
Features and Benefits
• Digital I/O
• 2 DI, 2DO, 4 DI/O (programmable)
• 2 Relays NO, 2 relays NC (250 VAC / 3A)
• 2 relays NO with common COM (250 VAC / 3A)
• CT configuration
• Closed loop
• Open loop
• Standby control
• Hot standby
• Cold standby
• Reduce losses
• Increase lifetime
• Equalizing operational hours